Corporate and Trusts Partnerships Manager
- Hours: 37.5 hours (plus evenings and weekends as the role requires)
- Salary: Band 6 £23,681 - £37,760 per annum (according to skills and experience)
- Location: The Cedars, Compton, Wolverhampton
Compton Care is seeking an ambitious and proactive individual to lead the new Corporate and Trusts Partnerships team. We are looking for an experienced professional who can help us to deliver significant financial growth to meet the needs of the new Income Generation Strategy.
The role will manage approaches to major trusts, businesses or key philanthropists and cultivate relationships with them with the aim of obtaining significant donations.
- Support the Head of Fundraising to develop the Corporate Fundraising strategy in order to significantly grow corporate income and be charity of choice for medium and large corporates in the Compton Care’s catchment area.
- Prepare compelling & competitive tailored partnerships proposals and create bespoke packages of support for presentation to potential major partners.
- Maximise the income generated from those relationships through effective partnership working, inspiring our partner’s staff, customers and senior management alike.
- Support the Head of Fundraising to develop the Trusts and Grants strategy in order to achieve financial targets and deliver significant sources of income for key service projects, capital projects and unrestricted funds.
- Manage the Corporate and Trusts Partnerships team ensuring proactive activity with a view to delivering excellent stewardship through a targeted and supporter focused approach.
- Lead on work with Clinical Service Managers to identify service priorities and develop project proposals and match to relevant funding opportunities.
- Manage income and expenditure budgets.
We are looking for an experienced fundraising professional who can evidence their ability to secure significant donations through building successful relationships with major funders and corporates. The successful candidate will have strong research skills and good knowledge of grant making organisations. You will be used to delivering budgets and taking the appropriate action to mitigate any shortfall if needs be.
You must be experienced in managing people and getting the best out of your team so they meet ambitious targets. The successful candidate will have excellent stewardship skills and experience of maintaining effective relationships with a number of different partners.
You will be impact and results driven with excellent communication skills. You should be able to write and present a persuasive case for support to a wide variety of audiences. You will be able to manage a complex and demanding workload through great planning and organisational skills. You will also be highly analytical with the ability to assimilate information from a variety of sources and have excellent IT skills.
Interested applicants should be able to evidence how they meet the criteria outlined in the job description and person specification.
Any enquiries about the role can be sent to ruth brown at Compton Care
For more information and to complete an online application form please visit Compton Care website - Candidates will be diverted to NHS jobs website to complete an online application form.
Closing Date: 31 May 2019 5pm
Interview: w/c 10 June 2019