Everyone has the right to be safe.
Safer Wales is a leading provider of innovative resettlement and
Prison Resettlement Team Assistant Manager based at HMP Eastwood Park Gloucestershire, South West.
Safer Wales has an exciting opportunity for a Resettlement Team Assistant Manager who is committed to supporting women. The Resettlement Team Assistant Manager will be based primarily within HMP Eastwood Park, Gloucestershire. Regular travel to HMP Styal, Wilmslow
and Wales is also required for this role.
As the Safer Wales Resettlement Team Assistant Manager you will be working in partnership with local CRCs to support the co-ordination of gender-informed resettlement services to women based within HMP Eastwood Park and women returning to Wales based within HMP
You will be working with the team, providing support to women and aiding their transition back into the community.
Hours: 36.25 hours per week. Part time/job share or flexible hours will be considered.
Salary: £26328.15 –£ 27512.03 – £27982.50 pa pro rata on a fixed term basis to 1st September 2020, may be extended subject to funding.
Closing date for Applications: 21/11/2018
Interview date: 29/11/2018 through to and including 12/12/2018
As well as a competitive salary, Safer Wales provides:-
- A range of generous benefits, including the Safer Wales Pension scheme
- Positive and proactive approach to personal development
- career development through vocational qualifications
- actively promotes diversity and inclusion
- an environment which offers family friendly policies, generous paid parental leave and flexible working
- a commitment to your health and wellbeing at work