Everyone has the right to be safe.
Safer Wales is a leading provider of innovative resettlement and
Resettlement Officer –based at HMP Styal Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 4HR.
Safer Wales has an exciting opportunity for a Resettlement Officer who is committed to supporting women. The Resettlement Officer will be based primarily within HMP Styal, some travel to HMP Eastwood Park Gloucester and Safer Wales office is also required for this role.
As a Safer Wales Resettlement Officer you will be working in partnership with local CRCs to support the co-ordination of gender-informed resettlement services to women based within HMP Styal returning to Wales.
You will be working with the team, providing support to women and aiding their transition back into the community.
Hours: 14.5 hours per week. Part time/job share or flexible hours will be considered.
Salary: £22,567.43- £23,265.45- £23,985.00 per annum pro rata on a fixed term basis to 1st September 2020 may be extended subject to funding.
Closing date for Applications: 21/11/2018
Interview dates: 29/11/2018 through to and including 12/12/18
As well as a competitive salary, Safer Wales provides:-
- A range of generous benefits, including the Safer Wales Pension scheme
- Positive and proactive approach to personal development
- career development through vocational qualifications
- actively promotes diversity and inclusion
- an environment which offers family friendly policies, generous paid parental leave and
- flexible working
- a commitment to your health and wellbeing at work
- This vacancy is only open to female applicants as an occupational requirement exception
under Sch 9 of the Equality Act 2010. This vacancy is subject to Enhanced DBS and prison vetting.