Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
Square Peg Associates are recruiting on behalf of a well established, very progressive and forward thinking company based in Bury. They are looking for an Administrator to support Directors and Managers in the business. This is an excellent opportunity for somebody interested in becoming a part of a motivated and energetic team.
A driving licence and your own car is essential as you will be required to cover reception and work in two office locations.
The successful Administrator’s responsibilities will be;
- Covering the main reception area
- Meeting and greeting visitors and clients
- Preparing account documentation for clients
- Responding to queries via email and telephone
- Filing reports, client information, accounts and tax returns
- Scanning confidential documents on to the internal system
- Provide cover for the general admin team
- Providing general support to the accounts department and senior management team
- Ordering of stationary for each department
- Credit control
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency to use Microsoft Word to a high standard
- Competence with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work within a team environment and to go above and beyond the job role if necessary
- Must be approachable and friendly
- Enthusiastic to learn
- Basic experience using SAGE Payroll would be beneficial but not essential.
This client has great benefits such as a company pension scheme, superb work life balance, regular team outings and events.
If you would like the opportunity to be put forward for this fantastic position please contact Ebony at Square Peg Associates.