Children’s Residential Support Worker
Location – Liverpool
Hours – 8:30 – 15:30 . Monday – Friday
Salary – Min £80 per day
Prospero Teaching are recruiting for experienced Children’s Residential support workers looking to make a switch to education and support students with SEN within a mainstream primary school. The children you will be supporting will be on the Autistic Spectrum and have complex behaviour and mental health difficulties, therefore previous experience is essential.
Role Description –
- Providing therapeutic techniques to meet the children’s social, emotional and educational needs
- Pastoral intervention support
- 1:1 and small group support
All candidates will be subject to a full registration process with Prospero Teaching which will involve full vetting. Ideally you will already have a Child & Adult DBS on the update service but if not, we can process a new one.
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
For more information, please email or call ASAP.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team