Customer Service Advisor (Night Shift)
Location: Manchester office – Hybrid Working / ability to work from home after completing training
Working Hours: 4 on 4 off shift pattern working 7pm – 7am
Salary: Starting £10.50 p/h, rising to £11.75 p/h after successfully passing 6 month probation to give circa £26,000 per annum + Monthly Bonus
Start Date: May 2023
EvoSoft provides 24/7 support for clients in the Gaming sector. Working with award winning brands providing support to customers all over the world.
About the Role
As a Customer Service Advisor you’ll join our existing Team, being the first point of contact for customers through a variety of inbound channels – Live Web Chat, Email and Telephone. Responding promptly and professionally to resolve customer enquiries, providing accurate information and a first time resolution while building rapport through open and interactive communication.
- Handling a range of inbound queries
- Consistently delivering excellent customer service to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Building rapport with customers while identifying their needs and problems
- Keep records of customer interactions
- Going the extra mile to engage customers
- Outbound contact to our existing customers
- General daily administrative tasks and duties
Who are we looking for?
We’re on the lookout for an enthusiastic customer service professional, someone with excellent communication skills, a willingness to learn, and a passion for providing smooth and reliable customer service. Any contact center experience will be an advantage, however full training will be given. We’d like to meet somebody with:
- A passion for Customer Service and helping others
- Fantastic communication skills, both written and verbal
- A problem-solving oriented nature
- Good computer literacy with the ability to confidently use multiple systems whilst building rapport and supporting our customers
- Attention to detail
- Team player
While working from home a comfortable, quiet workspace and good internet connection will be required to speak to customers
- 20 days holiday – increasing with length of service
- Monthly Bonus
- Informal and friendly work environment
- Hybrid working (Working from home) after completing training in the office
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee perks & discounts portal
If you think this role is the ideal fit for you, click below to apply and make sure to get your application in soon! We look forward to hearing from you and wish you the best of luck on your application.