We are currently looking for an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join a team in Liverpool.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* To actively manage incoming/outgoing calls.
* Processing, communicating and validating order changes.
* Ensure compliance with common agreed standard operating procedures.
* To cultivate excellent customer relationships to understanding the customer’s current and future requirements.
* To minimize customer service problems arising from supply chain but where unavoidable communicate effectively with customer advising of these issues.
* To best utilize sales opportunities.
* Liaise with stock control to resolve issues regarding stock availability.
* Liaise with transport to resolve issues regarding customer deliveries.
* To ensure that all enquires are dealt with quickly, efficiently and in a courteous manner.
* To ensure that Goods Returns Notes are processed quickly in order that refused goods are re-warehoused & ready for re-sale.
* Manage the sample process for both HIL ensuring stock levels are maintained to enable quick response to sample requests.
* Liaise with customers to ensure any delivery failures are re-booked.
* Adhoc weekly reports and circulate to relevant departments.
* Proactively seek to improve personal performance through training programmes and by personal development.
* Review systems and processes and recommend development.
· Customer Service Experience, working in office.
· Computer literate individual with ability to work with Microsoft Office Suite.
· SAP experience.
· Customer Focus – The ability to build solid customer relationships.
· Interpersonal skills – effective communicator with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
· Planning and Organisation – The ability to establish an efficient course of action for self and others to follow, which accommodates varying priorities.
· Team working – The ability to work as part of a team in order to achieve the overall KPI’s for the department.
· Commercial awareness – The ability to maximize opportunities and understand how the impact of your actions directly affects the organisation’s performance in the market place