Financial Services AdministratorQuedgeleyUp to £22,000
Monday – Friday 9am to 5:30pm
This is an opportunity to join one of Gloucestershire’s most successful and reputable employers within the property industry. As a company they pride themselves on their exceptional service to customers and the continuous development of their staff. You will be provided with the best in-house training and support to fulfil the duties of your role, whilst working amongst a friendly and supportive team.
Purpose of job:
To provide high-quality administration support to the team of Mortgage & Protection Advisers and the Financial Services team.
- Proactively progressing Mortgage & Protection applications through to completion
- Data entry of Mortgage & Protection applications
- Regular liaison with lenders, providers, solicitors and clients to obtain updates and ensure a smooth process from start to finish
- Ensuring all documents are uploaded and communications are recorded on the appropriate systems within network timescales
- Dealing with incoming calls, emails and post
- Planning and organisational skills
- Exceptional service to customers
- Communication skills
- Reliable and committed
- Previous industry experience desired however not essential
To apply for this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to GEORGIEat i2i Recruitment.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasise any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.