This is an amazing opportunity to work in a well-known private hospital in Central London. An amazing historical place to work and as a HR Assistant you will play an integral part in ensuring that the vision for this hospital is in the forefront of everything you do.
This role will predominantly be providing support to the Learning & Development Advisor and then general administrative assistance within the HR Department.
· Maintain and update all training records across the site and send out timely reminders to Managers of any training due and flagging any training overdue
· Support the L&D Advisor in maintaining professional relationships with external training providers in order to identify opportunities to maximise the learning.
· HR Systems Support. Provide general administration and support of the HR and E-Learning systems, dealing with staff queries and issues, and liaising with system providers to efficiently solve any technical problems. Support to transfer information from personnel files to HR system
· Performance Management. Support the Performance Management process as directed. Responsible for liaising with Managers to ensure reviews are conducted within the allocated timeframe and returned to HR
· Employee Relations. Assist the Employee Relations Advisor in investigations relating to disciplinary/grievance matters.
· General Support. Support with general record keeping and department filing. Provide support to transfer information from personnel files to HR system. Provide administration support when capturing and registering results of any ongoing COVID-19 testing results.
Ideally you will be qualified to level 3, or equivalent experience, you will also be expected to continuously update your learning and knowledge throughout your time in the role.
If you enjoy working in a caring environment then this role will be just what you are looking for so please apply now or you may miss out on a great opportunity.