Search Consultancy are currently recruiting for our client, an award winning organisation in their field who are looking to add a Sales Administrator to their busy team on an ongoing temporary basis. My client is based in Hillington and ideally you will have your own car or live locally to allow you to travel easily. You must have experience of working as a Sales Administrator as you will be expected to support the sales team and be able to hit the ground running with minimal supervision. The salary for this position will be £12.50 per hour. You will work Monday – Thursday 8am – 4:45pm and Friday 9am – 12:30am. Duties Include:
- Representing the company in a professional and competent manner at all times and develop strong working relationships with colleagues and clients
- Checking PO’s
- Processing orders
- Keeping clients up to date with delivery status
- Check the stock of parts on their internal systems and sourcing elsewhere if there is not enough required stock
- The administration of the Sales In-box and the identification of new business opportunities.
- Checking all invoices are passed to finance to submission in timely manner
To be considered:
- Must have strong sales administration skills
- Be available immediately
- Competent user of all Microsoft packages including excel
- Experience of dealing with customers via telephone and email
You must be commutable to Hillington either by car or use of public transport within a reasonable time.
If you have the relevant experience and are available immediately please apply by submitting your CV or email Alice at the Glasgow office on .
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age