St Ives, Cambridgeshire
£70 – £85 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position is a minimum 6 months experience of working with 4-11 year olds.
Vision for Education is looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to work in a local Primary School near St Ives. This is a fixed term or temporary role, starting asap and will continue until July.
Working as part of a dynamic and creative team, the TA will provide general support for lovely Early Years Class of 16 children.
This school is looking for a committed and successful TA to join their motivated team. The local community is highly supportive of the school and parental involvement is very positive.
To be considered for the position, you will:
• Need to have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant in a Primary School environment or similar e.g Nursery or voluntary school experience
• Be experienced in working with smaller nurture groups to boost attainment.
• Have a level 3 TA qualification (desirable but not essential)
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online courses.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support
How to apply
If you are a qualified or experienced Teaching Assistant (TA) who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact us on (phone number removed) or email Tom at (url removed)