Are you looking for a job offering an AMAZING NEW PAY RATE? PMP Recruitment is currently looking for full time Warehouse Operatives to help our client serve high street fashion brands in Milton Keynes, MK17 8EW.
We are offering you NEW PAY RATES as a Warehouse Operative:
- £11.17 per hour for basic hours | £14.86 per hour any hours worked after 22:00pm
- £16.76 per hour overtime rate paid after 40 hours of work are completed in a week
- £22.34 per hour overtime rate if you work more than 10 hours of overtime per week
- Breaks: 30 minutes paid break
Your role as a Warehouse Operative:
As a Warehouse Operative, you will be at the heart of the customer fulfilment process, ensuring the customers receive the best and most effective service. You will be working in a friendly team environment packing, sorting, re-pricing, and hanging clothes and accessories.
Typical hours as a Warehouse Operative:
Full time shifts:
6am until 2pm | 7am until 3pm | 8am until 4pm | 9am until 5pm | 3pm until 11pm | 4pm until 12am | 10pm until 6am
This role also involves working Saturday and Sunday on a weekly basis. You must be able to work at least one day over the weekend of your choice.
Part time shifts:
Early shift: 6am until 2pm | 7am until 3pm | 8am until 4pm | 9am until 5pm | Must be able to work a minimum of 3 days per week and complete five days of training on the first week
Late shift: 2pm until 6pm |4pm until 8pm | 6pm until 10pm | 6pm until 12am | We can accommodate more than 4 hours of work if required
We are also accepting candidates under 18 (16-17 years old): Working up to 40hrs a week between the hours of 7am until 10pm (8hr shifts are available). Guaranteed two days off together.
Some of the benefits you will receive working as a Warehouse Operative:
- New Starter Welcome Pack
- 50% Discount codes to purchase high street fashion brand accessories
- £50 Bonus for the first 10 hours of overtime
- Double pay for additional hours of overtime
- £100 Gift Cards (Full attendance from 1st Nov – 31st Dec)
- Christmas Raffles
- Kudos Cards – linked to rewards
- Spin the Wheel – linked to holiday rewards
- Site DJ
- Subsidised canteen
- Food Speciality Days
- Free Food Days
- Onsite free car park
- Permanent Opportunities
- You will receive weekly pay – every Friday
- No experience needed as full paid training will be provided
- Immediate start dates
What we are looking for in a Warehouse Operative:
- We are looking for self-motivated people
- Committed people who can achieve targets
- Someone who is a team player
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and recognise the diversity of our workforce is the source of our strength.
If you are interested to start immediately as a Warehouse Operative, click APPLY NOW!
PMP Recruitment Ltd is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.