Salary: £8.91 per hour
Location: Sheffield, S3
2 Year Fixed Term Contract
Monday – Friday: 8am to 5pm
Saturday – One Saturday per month – 8am till 12noon
Responsibilities of the Warehouse operative;
* Will include the unloading and distributing of a variety of items from a container & suppliers into the warehouse, the items will vary in size so the job can be labour intensive.
* Pick and pack products for online orders.
* Load/unload goods with couriers.
* General warehouse duties as and when required
Requirements of the Warehouse operative;
* Attention to detail.
* Good numeracy skills.
* Good accuracy and organisational skills.
* Ability to work to target.
* PC literate.
* Heavy lifting.
* Good attitude in workplace.
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS & REQUIREMENTS
28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
Hourly rate as above, or the appropriate National Minimum Wage (age dependent)