Our client, a global SaaS business based in Reading, Berkshire is currently hiring for a Warehouse Operative to be responsible for making sure products reach their destinations safely, securely, and on-time and for inventory control within the operation.
- Organise transportation activities; including storage of goods
- Execute logistics plan to ship packages to reach destinations on schedule
- Receiving and checking deliveries to ensure that the correct amount and type of stock is delivered
- Perform inventory counts either scheduled or unscheduled
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimise space utilisation
- Collaborate with cross functional teams
- Three or more years of relevant work experience in a professional/technical warehouse environment
- Attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Communication skills
- Self Starter ability to work with limited supervision
- Ability to work well with others
- Organisation skills
This is a full-time, contract position for an initial period of 6 months with the option to extend to 12 or 24 months and/or become permanent (although this is not guaranteed), working Monday to Friday 8am-4pm.
Please apply online to be considered.