Working for a well-established medical company your role will be to provide excellent customer service at all times, promoting products and services via telephone/email/live chat.
You will receive and make calls/emails giving advice on products, sending samples and making follow up calls to ensure customer satisfaction. You will also be required to manage your own administration, maintain the database and achieve monthly targets.
Ideally you will have a proven track record in a proactive sales environment together with excellent communication skills and a high level of flexibility. You will be influential and persuasive with an analytical and enquiring mind.
This is a busy and varied role with no two days the same. You will be a good listener, a strong team player, be able to work to deadlines and have the ability to demonstrate empathy over the phone.
Salary £24,500 – £25,500 depending on experience, 25 days holiday per annum rising to 27 after 5 years’ service, contributory pension scheme, private health care, life assurance, modern office facilities, subsidised canteen, free parking onsite.
Full time, working hours are Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week, 9am – 5pm.
- Closely follow-up all sample requests to maximise sales and sales retention by building strong relationships with customers
- Achievement of Department sales targets by generating and following up leads.
- Respond to all enquiries from both health professionals and patients in an efficient and knowledgeable manner
- Continue to develop an understanding of the needs of both patients and health professionals to give appropriate advice as required
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all products (including competitors), both features and benefits including some clinical knowledge to give appropriate advice as required
- Ensure correct data entry of all sample requests, conversions and evaluation results into CRM System)
- Support New Product development team with providing patient records and find suitable patients for product evaluations and achieve conversions
- Discuss the benefits of the Services at every opportunity
- Respond to customer complaints and address problems immediately
- Carry out administrative tasks as required
- Identify Product advocates
Skills and experience;
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent communication, oral and written skills
- Proven telesales and customer service experience
- Proven excellent database skills – data entry
- Analytical and enquiring mind
- Target Driven
- Possess influential and persuasive skill set
- Experience of following up Marketing campaigns
- Able to demonstrate initiative
- Possess a ‘can do’ attitude