Do you want to work for an organisation that will be offering opportunities to work in the office a couple of days a week or even the possibly of working on a fully remote basis?
If so, I am working with a client that currently have opportunities across the country where you can either be in the office 2-3 days a week or depending on the role, work remotely
Due to their ongoing continued business growth, this award winning employer have various opportunities for both Defined Benefit Pensions Administrators
As one of the Pensions Administrator, you will be fully responsible for the administration of DB occupational pension schemes where you will work a portfolio of clients on an ongoing basis, this will include but not limited to:
- Carrying out all aspects of pension administrationtasks and calculations accuratelyand inaccordancewithinternalprocessesand company/scheme policies
- Drafting correspondence and reports
- Assisting theconsultants/accountmanagers their responsibilities
- Ensuring client work is processed in timely manner andwithin target dates
- Handle non-standard client/member queries
The client is seeking someone with experience of working with Defined Benefit pension schemes that includes the carrying out of manual pension’s calculations etc.
Additionally, you will be someone with the ability to priorities workload, keeping to deadlines and disclosure requirements and be competent in stakeholder / client relationship management.
Offering an excellent and comprehensive remuneration package including the opportunity to work from home on a full time basis, further information is available on application.