The Role : Corporate Receptionist
We are looking for a Front of House Corporate Receptionist to work full time-based at a luxury business services provider in Glasgow
Monday to Friday, no weekends or evenings, shifts between the hours of 8am and 6pm. Paying £22600 Per annum.
As Corporate Receptionist, what’s in it for you?
- A chance to work for a successful and growing company who will support your professional development.
- A chance to work from a 5-star environment.
- Full training provided
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Employee benefits and perks
What will you be doing as Corporate Receptionist?
- Working front of house meeting and greeting clients and visitors
- Delivering exceptional customer service
- Dealing with enquiries by phone, email and face-to-face
- Booking and management of meeting rooms
- Resolving complaints
- General admin duties such as booking meeting rooms or preparing invoices
- Ensuring all company standards are met to the highest level
- Assisting with the smooth running of the centre, helping out wherever needed
- Adhering to health and safety protocol
What are we looking for in our Corporate Receptionist?
- Someone who is passionate about delivering 5* Customer Service. You will be the face of the company so you must have a professional, bubbly and friendly attitude.
- Ideally experienced within a Front of House position, and experienced in delivering customer service
- Able to communicate professionally with clients and other team members.
- Good administration skills, able to multi-task
- Highly presentable and professional at all times.
- Willing to help out wherever necessary.
- Proactive and able to think outside the box.
If you are passionate about customer service and want to further your career within an exciting and dynamic organisation, then this Corporate Receptionist role is for you. Please apply online with your CV today!